BYRON BAY / GOLD COAST BASED. PART TIME 20-30 HOURS PER WEEK
We is looking for a social media and marketing queen…..could this be you?!
Are you passionate about social media?
A strong writer and visual communicator?
Experienced at running social media advertising campaigns?
Enjoy developing marketing strategies and new ideas to reach the market?
In love with modern vintage & festival clothing?
Want to work in a fun and creative environment and progress your career in fashion?
At Her Pony we love a good treasure hunt...hunting for that one-off vintage piece is possibly our favourite thing to do...and this process is not much different...we are looking for that one of a kind, unique fun loving inspired young woman..that stands out above the the rest...the treasure, the piece of gold that no one else has!
We don’t do cookie cutter at HP, we believe everyone is unique to be themselves and this is what inspires our collections so if you feel like HP is your place to shine read on and apply!
Born from a passion for sewing and vintage clothing, Her Pony is a label for those who love to mix the old with the new. Based in Melbourne & Byron Bay, we are a small team of passionate young creatives working together in a frenzy of fabrics, vintage clothing and general organised chaos! We live in an endless dream of festival outfits and vintage clothing and we love it! We hope that translates into our small-run, limited edition collections for our customers to love too.
As the Social Media Guru & Content Creator, you will live and breathe all things social media and let your creative energy run through onto all Her Pony media platforms.
You'll need excellent communication skills, will be comfortable brainstorming and presenting ideas and you'll have a passion about staying in front of the latest social media trends and marketing opportunities. You think creatively and infuse innovative ideas into your content, copy and marketing strategies.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have a experience in digital marketing and must love fashion!
- Work closely with the owner of the business to create, develop and implement marketing strategies across all platforms with a strong focus on social media and growing brand engagement and followers
- Ensure consistency across all social media channels, in line with current business branding and beliefs
- Appropriately moderate all relevant online engagement and discussions
- Continue to monitor social media platforms and conduct competitor analysis, ensuring strategies are current and stay ahead of the game
- Track statistics on presence and revenue contribution, reporting upon recent successes for the team and brand. Track performance and growth of campaigns and creating analytical reports.
- Managing the brands Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest and Blog and other social media accounts. This includes FB and Digital Marketing paid advertising campaigns.
- Ensuring that social media platforms are updated daily using creative content creation to keep our customers engaged and grow our following
- Using photography and graphic design skills to create refined imagery with a suitable aesthetic that aligns with the brand's story and vision
- Establish successful integrated campaign strategies and social media schedules/posts in advance for collection releases
- Photoshoot management and generating creative briefs, including help with sourcing models, locations, and makeup artists to collaborate with
- Liaise with off-shore workers on digital projects such as lookbooks and website updates
- Sourcing influencers that align with the brand, establish and build ongoing collaborative relationships
- Strategising, planning and pitching campaigns/concepts to promote the brand, and engage new markets across the social and digital landscape
We're looking for a stand out individual with the following skills, attributes and experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a role of similar nature with a background in digital marketing, preferably in the fashion field
- Graduated with a degree in marketing and/or a design course
- Have experience in managing multiple social media communities for clients/brands
- Have strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Keen eye for attention to detail and highly organised
- Existing knowledge in how to set-up, run and optimise social advertising. (Be proficient across Facebook and Instagram advertising formats.)
- Good knowledge of Social Marketing techniques and trends
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe Suite programs, particularly Photoshop and InDesign
- Photography experience desirable, even if only smart phone based
- Passion for social media and everything digital
- In love with modern vintage fashion
- Above all, the perfect candidate is someone who has a strong work ethic driven by creative passion, flexibility, a can-do attitude, positive energy and thrives on challenges, alongside a desire to grow with the company
What's on offer?
- A fast paced role that offers diversity, challenge and growth with exposure to what happens behind the scenes.
- Entry into a company that values its people and wants to work with you to develop your career
- A diverse product range to work with and a culture that's fast and fun
How to apply?
Don't delay! Submit your application including your resume, cover letter and link to your Instagram feed/blog which demonstrates your creative ability.
We will be contacting candidates with the right experience as we receive their applications.
Please note, that due to anticipated high response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
SEND APPLICATIONS TO : firstname.lastname@example.org